Minimum 12 Index cars required for full payout. All classes run 1/8th mile.
- All run field. Ladder at 16.
- Door cars, trucks or lefthand steer roadsters.
- Any power adder.
- No throttle stop or NOS timers.
- Must have diaper.
- No electronic control devices other than ignition box permitted on vehicle.
- Delay box must be non-operational and not used.
- Trans brake allowed.
- Working lights (tail) required.
- All chassis combinations permitted.
- Electric shifter & air shifter OK.
- No tire restrictions
- Nitrous button or micro switch OK.
- 5.50 brake-out rule
- .400 tree
- Tech official have final discretion on all rules on race day.
- Courtesy staging & Auto Start will be in effect.
- Bye runs – all vehicles must take the tree and run down the track.
- All NHRA Safety Rules Apply.
Thanks for your cooperation!
Last updated: December 27, 2017