BMP NO TIME SHOOTOUT PRESENTED BY FLORIDA N/T RACING:
- All NHRA Safety Rules Apply
- 1/8 Mile Race
- All Run Field
- Heads Up, Pro Tree, Red light loses
- No Qualifying BUT there will be time for test passes
- No Time Class (Boards Off) Vehicles in this class cannot have shown times for the past 365 days
- Matchups determined randomly by chip draw before each round dependent on scheduling where as chips may be drawn to put racers on a fixed ladder.
- This class is limited to No Time vehicles only (Vehicles in this class cannot have shown times for the past 365 days)
- Body: Any year vehicle is allowed. Vehicle must retain factory appearance, and factory quarter panels.
No peckers beyond 45” from spindle centerline.
- Suspension: Any suspension permitted, vehicle must be +/- 2” of factory wheelbase, wheelie bars are prohibited on all cars.
- Windows: Lexan permitted
- Power Adders: 8 Cylinder or Larger Engines Limited to One (1) Power Adder, 6 Cylinder and Smaller
Engines Limited to Two (2) Power Adders.
- Fuel: No Restrictions!
- Tires: Limited to, 275/60/15, 28×10.5W, 29.5×10.5x or 315 Drag Radial
- Engine: No Restrictions!
- Nitrous: No Restrictions!
Thanks for your cooperation!
Last updated: December 22, 2020